Paying for your health expenses on your own can add up quickly, which is why Cleaver Dermatology offers reasonable pricing options for patients who are uninsured or prefer to be self-pay. For specific pricing details, please call our office at (660) 627-7546 or Contact Us via email.
Please contact the Member Services phone number on the back of your insurance care to verify that Cleaver Dermatology is a provider within your plan's network. If we are out of network for your insurance, you will be financially responsible for the balance.
We are not providers with:
- Iowa Medicaid (Amerigroup, AmeriHealth, and UHC Plan of the River Valley)
- Medicare Advantage
- HMO Plans
Payment Methods Accepted:
- Credit/Debit Cards- We Accept
* Michigan Medicaid is currently not covered.
* Any other private insurance not listed above, may go towards the patient’s out of network deductible.
* Currently, Cleaver Dermpath can read only for providers in states where we are licensed: Missouri, Iowa, Georgia, Michigan.
* If you do not practice in the above states, but are interested in submitting specimens, please let us know so that we may complete licensure requirements in that state.